Sadhguru Quotes in English: Sadhguru Ji’s real name is Jaggi Vasudev and Sadhguru Ji was born on 5 September 1957 in Mysore city of Karnataka. Sadhguru’s family is Telugu speaking. Because his father was from Andhra Pradesh, he later settled in Karnataka. At the age of 24, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev climbed the Chamundi hills in Mysore, Karnataka, and sat in a rock, it was midday. Suddenly he started feeling beyond the body and he felt soul. And from then onwards his name was changed from Jaggi Vasudev to Sadguru by his devotees.
For the last few years, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev has become popular not only in India but in the whole world. The life of millions of people has changed due to his stated precious thoughts, of which I am also one. If you too are a devotee of Jaggi Vasudev Ji and want to get a list of precious thoughts of Sadhguru Ji, then in this article today we have brought you a list of precious quotes of Sadhguru, knowing that your life will definitely change.
30 Sadhguru Quotes in English
1. Only when you do not know yourself, the opinion of other people becomes important.
2. If you are alone and getting bored then you are obviously in bad company.
3. The quality of your life depends on how well you manage your body, your mind, your emotion, your situation, your home, your communities, nation, your life in general and the world.
4. Don’t be dead serious about your life – it’s just a play.
5. Do not try to fix whatever comes your life, fix yourself in such a way that whatever comes, you will be fine.
6. If you have really been with me even for one moment, this is your last life.
7. You can become truly aware and enjoy every bit of life only if you are constantly aware that you are mortal.
8. Whoever you meet, speak to them like it is the last time you may have that opportunity. It will transform your life.
9. No one is expecting you to be perfect, but are you a constant striving to the better, that is all that matters.
10. Do you want to look good or feel good? How wonderful you feel within yourself is most important.
11. The mind is powerful instrument. every thought, every emotion that you create changes the very chemistry of your body.
12. There is nothing else to do here except live. The only choice you have is to either live superficially or in profound manner.
13. Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.
14. No work is stressful. It is your inability to manage your body, mind and emotions that it makes it stressful.
15. In the vastness of the Cosmos, everything is going perfect, but one nasty little thought in your mind can make it a bad day. That is lack of perspective.
16. A teacher has to be inspirational, vibrant, and straight enough to create a thirst for knowledge, not just transmit information.
17. “If Human beings experience Life beyond one’s physical nature, the need for conquest, conflict, and violence shall not exist.”
18. Our rivers and soil are being depleted at a dramatic pace. In the near future, we will not be able to feed our population and quench their thirst.
19. Wanting to win, being willing to lose if need be, handling your victory and failure gracefully, is what sport inculcates in a human being. And that is the essence of leadershi…
20. When you face mortality, suddenly your intelligence starts working beyond the tyranny of social conditioning.
21. You may not be able to fix the whole world, but you can at least fix yourself. This is why Inner Engineering.
22. If you are in a state of reaction, anyone or anything can take charge of your life. Conscious response is the way forward.
23. If someone else thinks you are smart, it is okay. It is their opinion. If you think you are smart, it means you are stupid.
24. If you are willing to strive, there is a way to go beyond all the limitations that are considered human.
25. If you look at yourself as a machine, you have brains, you have a body – but grace is the lubrication.
26. The depth of your attention determines the depth of your experience. If your attention is profound, your experience of life is profound.
27. Devotion is a dimension that will allow you to sail across even if you do not know the way.
28. We need the women of the world to participate in creating a gentler economy. Only in a balance between the masculine and the feminine can there be a holistic world.
29. It is all right if the world thinks you are weird. Everyone is different, so everyone is weird in someone’s eyes. Happily weird or miserably weird – your choice.
30. Wherever you are, whatever you are exposed to, pick up the best from every situation. Let not life’s experience go waste.
On the Internet, you will get many wonderful precious Sadhguru quotes in many languages. But in this article, we have chosen the best Quotes of Sadhguru, which will be very easy to understand. In the coming time, we will return to this article with more precious thoughts of Jaggi Vasudev Ji.