Nowadays a lot of people are doing online transactions in India and most of the people use Paytm Wallet Android App. There are many benefits of Paytm, but for some time, a big problem related to Paytm has arisen to the people. And the name of that problem is Paytm KYC.
We are saying this to you because now KYC verification has become very important to get the many benefits of Paytm. But many people are going through a lot of difficulties in verifying Paytm KYC, updating and linking Aadhaar card to their Paytm account.
But it is not so easy to verify Paytm KYC. But through today’s article, we are going to give you the answer of how to do Paytm KYC online and offline in a very easy way. We will also give information about KYC verification, updates, and which documents are required for linking Aadhaar card, etc.
What is Paytm KYC?
KYC stands for (full form) Know Your Customer in English. KYC is used for financial transactions and is mainly used to verify customers.
Banks, insurance companies, and other institutions do ID verification and address verification by KYC to know their customers and before providing other services, which brings many benefits to the customer.
Many people are not aware of the documents required to make KYC. But we want to tell you that the Government of India has declared the Aadhaar card a necessary document for KYC. But apart from this, you can also get your KYC verification done with documents like PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID card, Passport, and NREGA.
Different Types of Paytm KYC:
KYC is used for financial transactions. Due to which Paytm also makes three types of KYC available for its customers.
1. Min KYC
2. Self KYC
3. Full KYC
How to do Min KYC?
- Open the Paytm app and click on the KYC icon.
- After this, select your ID from among the IDs.
- Now you have to enter the ID number and the name written in the ID.
- Click on the checkmark to confirm and submit.
- Congratulations, your self KYC verification has been done.
How to do Self KYC (Aadhaar Based KYC)?
- Open the Paytm application and click on the KYC icon again.
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Fill the OTP that received on the registered mobile number.
- Click on confirm.
- After this fill all your important information and click submit.
- Congratulations, now your Aadhaar Based KYC is done.
How to Do Paytm KYC (2020)
Shortly before, according to a new order of the Supreme Court of India, now the Aadhaar-based KYC process has been stopped forever and now alternative arrangements have been made. For this reason, now follow the steps given below and understand how to complete full Paytm KYC.
1. Find the nearest KYC center
First of all, open your Paytm app and find the nearest KYC center. With the help of your Paytm app, you can find the nearest Paytm KYC center in your city or village, after which you will get all the information of the nearest KYC center such as phone number and address. Or open this link and enter the PIN code of your area.
2. Take the required documents
Once you find the KYC center nearest to you, before going there, take the necessary government approved ID proof documents like,
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- NREGA job card
3. Go to KYC Center
Once you have collected all the important things, then take all the documents to the KYC center, along with your registered mobile number and smartphone. There the Authorized Agent will start all the process and will ask you ID proof your name and parents’ information.
4. Share OTP
The agent will start the process of getting all the necessary documents and information. After that OTP will come on your mobile number. Confirmation must be done by sharing that OTP with the agent.
5. KYC Complete
Once the OTP arrives on your mobile number, after entering it, the KYC verification in your Paytm account is completed. After which you become a verified account holder and are available to enjoy many benefits.
Benefits of Paytm KYC
You can complete full KYC by verifying your KYC within 5 minutes by going to Paytm KYC Center and with it, you can enjoy many facilities like,
- The spending limit is exhausted by the wallet.
- You can open a savings account with Paytm Bank with the help of your Paytm app.
- You can transfer money to another bank account with the help of your Paytm.
- With the help of Paytm, you can also transfer money to other wallets.
- Now the limit of keeping money in your Paytm wallet increases from ₹ 10,000 to ₹ 1,00,000.
Hope you have liked this article and it will have helped you complete KYC. Always welcome to our website to read similar posts and get useful information.