Do you want to become a CA but as of now you do not know how to become a CA and what you should do to become a CA, then there is no need to worry. You have come to the right place.
Through this article, we are going to tell you what CA is and how to become a CA by step by step procedure. Apart from this, inside this article, we are also going to provide information about the required qualifications, exams, and job prospects.
What is CA (Chartered Accountant)?
The full form of CA in English is a chartered accountant. CA’s job is to prepare financial accounts, analyze audit accounts, do tax-related work, and provide financial advice. All these things will be taught to you in the examination before becoming a CA. Once anyone completes CA studies, then he starts getting jobs from big multinational companies.
Qualification to become a CA:
- After passing the tenth, you can fill the application for the CA CPT entrance exam.
- But the CA exam has to be given after passing the 12th.
- Students of Arts, Commerce, and Science can apply for this examination and take the exam.
How to become a CA in India (Chartered Accountant)
Register for Foundation Course Examination
Clear the Foundation Course Test
There will be a total of 4 papers in this exam of 100-100 marks. And each paper will be of 3 hours. Apart from this, you should have 40% marks in each subject of the exam and total marks should be above 50%.
Register for Intermediate Course
Clear Intermediate Course
Apply for CA Articleship
Clear the CA Final Course
1. Group 1 will have 4 papers namely Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Auditing, and Professional Ethics, and Corporate and Allied Laws.
2. Group 2 will also have four papers Advanced Management Accounting, Information Systems Control and Audit, Direct Tax Loss, and Direct Tax Laws.
If you are a graduate or post-graduate from commerce stream and you have 50 percent marks or 60% marks from other streams, then you can directly apply for a second step or intermediate course and go on to become a CA from there.
- How to Become an IPS Officer in India (2020)
- How to Become an IAS Officer in India (2020)
- How to Become a Pilot in India (2020)